We’re hiring! Come join our team at Addiction Pet Foods. We are in the Seattle, WAshington area and are looking for a few folks to join us.
Operations and Accounts Manager
Addiction Foods is an award-winning global consumer goods company specializing in premium pet products. We are committed to building strong brands that meet different nutritional needs of pets around the world, nourishing the bonds between pets and their owners.
Today, Addiction offers the widest range of premium proteins in nutritionally-balanced holistic diets with no by-products, fillers, artificial flavoring and preservatives. We believe in creating only natural and wholesome foods with no compromise on quality. We take pride in leading the way in making the most nutritionally advanced foods, from innovating the use of hypoallergenic proteins to creating Raw Dehydrated Foods unlike any others in the market.
We have seen exceptional growth in recent years, and currently develop and market our foods to USA, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, China and Taiwan, with exciting expansion plans in the pipeline.
For more information, please visit www.addictionfoods.com.
We invite hardworking, proactive individuals to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. We provide excellent opportunities for our staff to receive comprehensive and accounting and operations experience.
Operations and Accounts Executive
The selected candidate will ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately and on time and that the correct accounting entries are posted in our Logistics and Accounting system.
- Oversee smooth processing of orders, by entering orders into SAP, creating Delivery Notes, Invoices and by liaising with the warehouse team.
- Receive, inspect, goods from manufacturing plants
- Liaise with freight forwarding companies
- Inventory Control Management
- General accounting and management accounting processes
- Manage a partial set of accounts
- Cost allocation of expenses, processing payment transactions and preparation of invoices
- Assist in Monthly Stock Inventory Control and Annually Stock taking
- Handle Ad-hoc reports and duties as assigned
- Educational qualifications in Operations/ Logistics Management/ Accounting
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong working knowledge of Office applications, especially Excel
- Meticulous, with the ability to work fast and independently
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus
Send resumes to [email protected]
We’re also looking for a marketing intern. Must have experience with Illustrator and/or Photoshop and be computer savvy.