We have another job opening up and we’d love to work with you!
Addiction Pet Foods one of the world’s fastest growing specialty pet food companies is expanding aggressively and is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager. The pet industry is worth $50 billion a year in USA alone, and offers many growth opportunities for passionate and talented individuals.
The selected candidate will work with a small and dynamic team, and will spearhead the design and management of the global branding & marketing activities of the company to ensure continued sales growth, brand recognition and interest. There will be an emphasis on online media, and the candidates with relevant experience will have an advantage.
If you are passionate about contributing to the health and well being of dogs and cats through great food and enjoy working with a creative and passionate team, this position is for you!
For more information about Addiction Foods, please visit www.addictionfoods.com
- Head all Marketing Communications and Advertising & Promotional activities on 3 levels: Distributor, Retailer, Consumer
- Review and develop sound marketing and communication strategies and campaigns throughout the entire development cycle from conceptualization to execution of marketing and communication proposal
- Drive and implement innovative integrated communications, including collaterals development, channels management, publications and use of new media, to attract and retain existing customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mass Communication, Arts, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing/public relations/mass communications
- Possess good interpersonal and management skills
- Good knowledge of public relations/mass communications ATL and BTL tools and tactics, including branding, advertising, events management, publications, online communications and media relations
- Strong organizational and leadership skills a must
- Possess initiative and independence in working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in consumer marketing is preferred.